“What Are Dental Implants And How Are They Used To Replace Missing Teeth With Crowns?” Part 3
In Parts 1 and 2, I discussed dental implants, what they are, how successful they are (over 95 %), how strong they are, etc. Today’s article has a few final thoughts and some real patient pictures.
Some Final Thoughts
- Implants will give you the look, feel, and function of your natural teeth.
- Implants will enhance your appearance and self-confidence; no need to worry about smiling or speaking in public because of missing teeth.
- Implants will promote better health… natural biting and chewing with them.
- Implants, as I mentioned before, are cost effective and many patients feel they are one of the best investments for their dental well being they ever made.
These are pictures of three different patients who had implant therapy.
- The first is of a young girl missing two upper teeth.
- The second is of a middle aged woman with four lower teeth missing. The middle photo here illustrates the two abutments which screw into the implants.
- The last is of a senior citizen who had seven implants placed. Count them on the X-Ray. There are 7. Now he is repairing his lower teeth.